By Greg, Pacific Aire Comfort Advisor,
Have you taken the time to schedule preventive maintenance this fall? There are many reasons to schedule routine HVAC tune-ups, and when you choose Pacific Aire Heating & Cooling for the service in your San Fernando or Santa Clarita valley home, you get yet another benefit: a donation to charity. We will donate $10 for every $77 tune-up that customers schedule in the month of October, as part of our campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
What to expect after you schedule preventive maintenance with Pacific Aire
Our unique two-in-one deal offers all the service checks you expect when you schedule preventive maintenance. Some of these checks include:
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Changing the filter
- Lubricating moving parts
- Inspecting the condensate drain and applying algaecide treatment, if necessary
- Checking the refrigerant charge and recharging the system, if necessary
- Checking all safety components for proper operation
- Inspecting the disconnect box
- Tightening electrical connections
- Testing contactors for burned or damaged contacts
- Ensuring there is no exposed wiring
- Inspecting the capacitors
- Vacuuming out the blower compartment
- Inspecting the ductwork and determining if duct sealing or cleaning is in order
Benefits of preventive maintenance
You can expect the following perks when your system receives annual tune-ups:
- Cleaner, safer indoor air: Ductwork inspections ensure no gaps or cracks exist that could allow polluted air to enter your home. Certain checks also ensure that the system is running safely.
- Lower energy bills: The cost of maintenance can easily pay you back in energy savings over the season since many checks that take place during preventive maintenance improve system efficiency.
- Longer equipment life: Clean, well-lubricated parts put less strain on your equipment so it can last years longer before needing a replacement.
- Peace of mind: We provide you with a written report of your system’s condition, and we stand by this report if something goes wrong. If for some reason you’re not satisfied with the way your furnace or air conditioner operates after we’ve worked on it, we’ll extend a full refund.
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain by choosing Pacific Aire Heating & Cooling to service your HVAC system during the month of October, including a worthwhile donation to charity. In the San Fernando and Santa Clarita valley areas, contact us today to schedule preventive maintenance.
Image via Shutterstock.com