By Diane, Pacific Aire Comfort Advisor,
For the most effective HVAC comfort protection, consider a Pacific Aire Heating & Cooling Club Membership, which provides benefits that ultimately give you peace of mind, ensuring that your heating and cooling equipment operates efficiently -- and without fail.
There are two levels of membership; both ensure that your family's heating and cooling comfort is in good hands.
The Elite Membership includes:
- Heating and cooling system service at $16.95 per month
- Furnace system service only for $11.95 per month
- 24-hour prestige service -- We guarantee an appointment within 24 hours of the time of your call or the repairs are free
- No dispatch fees
- 30 percent discount on all repairs
The VIP Membership includes:
- Heating and cooling system service at $11.95 per month
- 48-hour service -- We guarantee an appointment within 48 hours of the time of your call or the dispatch fee is waived
- $49 dispatch fee, a savings of $30
- 20 percent discount on repairs
Both memberships include:
- Club membership that is transferable to your new home, if you buy within our service area, or transferable to your home's new owners at the same rate
- Priority service ahead of non-members
- Annual maintenance service as well as safety checks
- One-day replacement if your system breaks down
- Inflation protection -- we promise that your membership fee will never increase
- If a system replacement is ever required, you receive 100 percent credit for your membership fee, up to 5 percent of the total cost of replacement
- Lifetime warranty on repairs
- Expert technicians, who also undergo extensive background checks, and training programs
- Yearly infrared camera inspection of your system
- Free financing for your low monthly membership plan payments
- No contract binding you to the membership -- you call to cancel and we will take care of it for you
With a Pacific Aire Club Membership service, you're giving your HVAC system the best service available. With service like that, you're less likely to incur problems that require repairs. Your well-maintained system will use less energy and offer more savings. Further, a well-maintained, clean system provides more comfort, cleaner air, improved capacity, extended life for your system -- and best of all, peace of mind.
If you'd like more information about our Pacific Aire Club memberships or have any questions or concerns about your HVAC system in the Ventura or Santa Barbara area, please contact us at Pacific Aire Heating & Cooling.